The Arlington Room is located on the ground floor and is wheelchair accessible. The room is a fun and welcoming space, popular for training workshops and ideal for classroom-based learning. A sink is available to use for activities when needed and windows looking out to the pond and gardens make the room a bright and cheerful environment to hold meetings and team-building events.
The Victorian terraces surrounding Arlington Square in a quiet conservation area of Islington were completed around 1850. The large open rectangle was historically an unkempt open space, used during the Second World War for trench shelters and barrage balloon moorings. In 1950, it was converted to a garden square and has since won many awards and been visited by HRH The Prince of Wales and his brother Prince Edward, HRH the Earl of Wessex in 2014 as Patron of the London Gardens Society.